- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
6 Science Based Reasons to Meditate!
1. A 2014 study from the University of Amsterdam has correlated the practice of meditation with attention to detail and creative performance
2. A 2005 study from the Harvard Medical School has found that meditation increases the thickness of your prefrontal cortex. This cortex is the part of the brain associated with attention and self-awareness
3. A 2010 study from the University of California also found that meditation increases your attention span
4. A 2014 study from the International College in Thailand found that meditators have lower rates or burnout and cope better with stress
5. A 2009 study from Aarhus University in Denmark found that long-term meditators have thicker brain stems
And finally –
6. In 2014, a further study from the Harvard Medical School found that meditation increases the density of your grey matter in processing and perspective taking.
So what’s not to like? Learn to meditate and you will be happier, healthier!
Want to learn meditation? At Ananda Healing we teach a tool box of techniques and meditation types so you have the right method for you.
Want to try something new? How about our fabulous guided meditations/ They have been scien
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.