- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
9 Healthy Reasons To Make A Massage Appointment Today (the benefits of massage)
With more and more research now being done to support the health and well-being benefits of massage, we are delighted to share this blog with you. It has been taken from the Huffington News (we would recommend this online site to anyone interested in all things health & well-being) and each point is supported by research. We hope you find them interesting and some surprising, so here goes –
1. Managing anxiety and depression as it reduces the stress hormone ‘Cortisol’ Could be useful for the January blues?
2. Eases pain, especially back pain and arthritis – just ask Amanda’s Mum – she can play golf again!
3. Improves sleep due to it’s effects on the delta brain wave pattern associated with deep sleep. Our clients would definitely confirm that!
4. Boosts immunity by increasing the number of white blood cells
5. Reduces PMS symptoms including pain, bloating and mood swings
6. Improves alertness (though probably not whilst you are having it done!)
7. Reduces the number of tension headaches and migraines in sufferers
8. Your skin loves it! It increases blood flow & lymphatic drainage giving you plumped up radiant skin.
9. Massage relieves the symptoms associated with serious illness including cancer – All of the cancer patients we have on our books will agree
So, officially, regular massage is good for you! But you already knew that didn’t you?
Need to book yours? Call 01342 842098 or go to the link below for further details