- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
Terms and Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Payment for your treatment is to be made in full by [cash / cheque / debit or credit card] either via the website prior to treatment or directly to the therapist by you on the day of your treatment.
All treatment bookings are subject to a cancellation policy, which may be waived at the discretion of Ananda Healing.
- Appointments cancelled with 48 hours or more notice, provided an alternative appointment is booked at the time, will incur no cancellation fee
- Appointments cancelled within 48 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost.
- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the treatment cost.
- Non attendance with no cancellation will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the treatment cost and future appointments will need to be paid for at the time of booking.
- More than two changes for an appointment, regardless of the notice given, will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Ananda Healing has taken great care to ensure prices are reasonable and accurate. Please note that all pricing is subject to change without notice.
Terms of Acceptance
Ananda Healing reserves the right to treat only those who have made an appointment. We reserve the right to request (with your permission) medical permission from your GP or other treating medical practitioner where we consider it is required prior to treatment. We also reserve the right to refuse the offer of or continuation of treatments where inappropriate behaviour is in evidence.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ananda Healing’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any queries with regards to your order or booking requests, please email us.