- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
Gels – The future of beautiful nails. Our quick guide to what they are, what they are not, and why we love them
Gelish (our choice) is a gel that looks like a polish but it last longer (21days in the case of Gelish)and in that time, with your care, will not chip or peel and remain a high gloss finish.
Coloured, clear or French, they are an ‘enhancement’ not an extension. They protect your natural nail when applied by a skilled, trained technician. They protect nails from breakages, and allows healthy growth.
With Gelish, we are also able to offer repair and strengthening treatment with Vitagel – a vitamin based repair system. This has only been available in the UK since last November but already the results have been outstanding.
What else do you need to know?
Gelish does not contain the toxic big 3 – toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and formaldehyde
The finish is stunning. Your nails are protected, none of the above chemicals, and all this for 21 days!
So whether you are an acrylic girl, a tradition polish girl or a never had my nails done girl, come and see us. Try it and we know you will be a convert too!
GELISH Manicures and Pedicures are currently available now
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.