- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
So Why Do Women Love Beautiful Nails?
A fabulous lady called Rita Davenport once said to me “Women can cope with being poor but they refuse to be ugly”. Rita was a TV Presenter, President of Arbonne (our fabulous botanical Skincare range) and motivational speaker – a force of nature and a truthful lady. So, is she right? Is that our motivation? – a refusal to give in to our perception of ugly?
I continue to be amazed that whatever work I can do as a healer or a massage therapist, still does appear to give the joy I see one someone’s face when I transform short or weak nails into something beautiful, sexy or elegant. I do believe, from my own research, that when we look down and we see our own nails looking great, it takes us from the mundane, it lifts our spirits and makes us feel more beautiful. Whatever we see in the mirror, whatever the year on our birth certificate, the balance on our bank statement, the one thing that can be relied upon to make us feel we are still out there, still a woman – whether you are 19 or 91.
The price for this wonder drug we call stunning nails? £21.99
The results and effects? – Priceless