- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
Thank You – you did a really good job!
I have to say, our clients are really very generous in their appreciation. We are never short of testimonials for our website and everyone is more than willing to say how well we did, how much better they feel etc. So this got me thinking – when was the last time I said THANK YOU to someone for what they had done for me? In fact, just how much do I take people for granted in my day to day life? You have a think about it now? Did you say thanks to your spouse today? I am pretty sure they did at least one thing today that deserved a THANK YOU! What about your Mum? Mums are always doing things for us but when was the last time you acknowledged this? We all lead increasingly fast paced, pressured lives but just for a few moments STOP! Stop and just think about all the people that deserve a nice big fat THANK YOU! Now all you need to do is make sure you deliver it 🙂
And THANK YOU to you for taking the time to read this. Let me know if it made a difference to your day