- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
Beauty Waxing Services for Ladies and Men near Crawley, Gatwick and East Grinstead
Waxing is a semi-permanent hair removal method which removes the hair from the root. New hairs won’t grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks.
When hair is shaved or removed by cream, the hair is removed at the surface rather than the root and grows back within a few days. There are many benefits to waxing versus other forms of hair removal.
- It is an effective method to remove large amounts of hair at one time
- It is a long-lasting method
- Hair in waxed areas will not grow back for two to eight weeks
- Areas that are repeatedly waxed often exhibit softer hair regrowth
Waxing is not a new treatment. The ancient Egyptians were doing it but we did not catch on until the 1960s with the invention of the bikini! Today’s waxing has come on with a range of effective, skin friendly waxes and skilled techniques for a more painless experience!