- The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
- How hypnotherapy can help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Duncan’s weight loss and mud run challenge
- Duncan’s Weight Loss Challenge – Part 7 How did I do after 90 days? The results are in
- How to improve the appearance of your skin, what ever your age or skin type
The Winner of the Tablet AND How Much Did We Raise For The ROYAL MARINES CHARITABLE TRUST?
Hi Everyone – Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who supported my mad annual fundraiser for the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund. For those of you that need a reminder of my mountain bike challenge.
We raised a staggering £764!!!!!
Well there are a few things to report following the bike ride on 13th September 2014
On the Saturday of the ride I managed only 90 miles across the South Downs before the dark made it too dangerous to finish the trails on to Winchester and the road stage finish of the 140 miles. Unfortunately on the Sunday injury to my back made it impossible for me to get back on the bike and finish off. Despite that everyone was really kind and paid up anyway.
The good news is that I have now had my knee operation and am recovering well, so it’s back to running soon. The bike is also back in tip top condition and being used for the daily commute!
Secondly, now that all the money has been collected, I am able to announce the winner of the TABLET
AND OUR WINNER IS
(really long pause as in the manner of X Factor, Strictly etc etc etc ….. Still pausing, unnecessarily, milking it …. still pausing)
Congratulations Jenny – See you on Saturday for your presentation and photo call
P.S. Please comment with any crazy fund raising schemes and prospective charities for next year’s efforts!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.